Old April 26th 19, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sandhill Soaring Club to Host 3-Day GTA-like Mini Sports ClassContest in Michigan May 31 - June 2

Update: 3 of the 8 guests slots have been filled by Region 6 pilots. Five Sandhill pilots will be flying: LS-8-18, Discuss 2, Std. Cirrus, Open Cirrus, DG-505.

CISS, CCSC, COSA, Northwest Soaring Club, Chicagoland and Ontario based pilots are welcome and encouraged to sign up (No Entry Fee).

I promise if weather conditions allow, we'll call at least one ~200km Assigned Task. The fast guys in 18m can fly it twice if conditions allow.

For more info about the camp please email Chris Schrader at: cschraderb2g[at]gmail[dot]com