Old September 4th 04, 01:44 AM
Blue

My, my. this thread just won't die! And now I have a hated adversary to
boot.

On topic, I have been on top of the World Trade Center and was surprised by
the many planes in the air surrounding it. The planes would have to have
been flown by a following plane. Also, the Pennslyvania plane was followed
by an unmarked Gulfstream jet such as Cheney uses.

Also, when JFK took over the CIA presented him with a plan eerily like the
one used for 911 including a plane switch of a CIA lookalike for a civilian
plane which would be remotely flown over Cuba and destroyed there to incite
American lemmings into supporting a war with little guy Cuba who had just
kicked George Bush SR's ass with his hair-brained Bay of Pigs invasion .
JFK , crossed him up by refusing to support the mess. To the plan for a
false downing of an American passenger jet he did the unthinkable, he sent
RFK to the military chest beaters where he announced: " My big brother says
for you guys to stick your kill Cuber plans up your asses." There had been
several of them. (or words to that effect.)

The principal operator there, Bush Sr, not only didn't forgive that he was
arrested on the RR overpass with the Rep "plumbers" and instantly released
by the Texas mounted police. Then the false attack scenario was carried
out by LBJ in 1964 with the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that everyone agrees was
faked by him to get us into Viet Nam where JFK had just announced that ALL
Americans would be removed from VN by xmas 1963. LBJ managed to kill some
55,000 innocent Americans there in a hopeless civil war intervention that
had nothing to do with the spread of communism.

LBJ tried it again in 1967 in "conspiracy" with our "allies" in Israel with
the USS Liberty off the coast of Egypt which was to inflame Americans into
supporting a war against Egypt. The attempt was a failure only because of
the complete incompetancy of our "allies" in Israel who were simply unable
to sink the unarmed and unarmored converted Liberty ship.

And speaking of asses, Mr Rottenberg who has apparently been secretly
tracking me as part of a conspiracy, would you like to add something here?

"rottenberg" wrote in message
om...
ShoarmaBoy wrote in message
. 34...
This is true for normal military aircraft where they use it already.
But i don't think this is going to be inserted in real life boeing
737NG's
or other commercial airliners because this also is a system that can be
hijacked. If they break into the control room. Also than you should be
able to hack the system if it's a remote system to be able to be
controled
from the ground...
Never thought of that?

Tom
(Boeing 737NG command officer)

Let's not forget that it also requires fewer men - instead of breaking
into three cockpits, you can break into one control room for three
planes (and likly nore planes than that). That's the sort of logical
gap that obviously eluded Blue, along with his devoted acceptance of
conspiracy theories that at least border on libel.