Old July 23rd 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Ricardo wrote:

The fight against terrorism:

Http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...22/wbomb22.xml

The whole thing is the claim the Brits were warned. The Brits say they were
not. If it comes to taking the word of terrorists or the Brits, I'll take the
Brits.

What is amusing is if this had happened today under Israeli law the perps would
be charged and convicted of multiple murders even if there was a warning even if
they were not terrorists.

And as Israel has been warned of being attacked by many groups and Israel has
not been evacuated I do not see what they are whining about.

--
If Israel's response in Gaza is legitimate for the capture of one soldier
then Krystalnacht was a legitimate response to the murder of one ambassador.