Old April 19th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Spamming Aholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 15:31:35 GMT, "Travis Marlatte"
wrote in
:

Perhaps the time to consider amending the newsgroup charter to
specifically exclude off-topic spam advertising.

How would that be enforced?

The Acceptable Use Policy of some anonymous news providers (notably
Altopia alt.net include their intent to discipline the users who post
articles to newsgroups that are contrary to the newsgroup charter.

If that works, could we also update the charter to exclude any
posts that I'm not interested in? That would make it much
easier for me.

To have the newsgroup charter amended to contain such language would
require a majority vote.