Old December 9th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
Jeffrey Bloss

Default I Give Jeffrey Credit Where Credit Is Due

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:30:42 -0600, Jim Logajan wrote:

Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
[ Elided ]
WTF?

You have a right to troll, so long as it remains legal.
But false attributions are considered defamation and can cost you big bucks
if you pick the wrong target:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey...ternet_Service

These days, ISPs around the world are very likely to immediately ID you on
proper request (if you **** off the wrong person.) So if you want to make
fun of people, you might want to consider doing it in a more traditional
way. Your choice of course.

Gee thx, Jim, I really appreciate your looking after me and all.

Really.

Truly.

Blow me.
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.