Old August 12th 15, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew[_15_]

Default wingtip wheel wanted

Yes, I contacted the US SH agent (M&H). There was some initial
confusion about which type of wheel was correct, but I believe its
been sorted out, and one should be coming to me. I'll also get a
spare.

The Ventus wingtip wheels last forever on grass, but seem to wear
out fast when operating off tarmac (Minden), where I also need to do
a lot of taxying.

At 06:53 12 August 2015, Kevin Neave wrote:
Have you tried the agent in whichever country you are resident?

KN

At 00:52 12 August 2015, Andrew wrote:
I need a wingtip wheel for a Ventus 2cxM, and the SH factory is

on
holiday in August. reply to