Old December 24th 03, 12:25 AM
Morgans

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

"asennad" wrote in message

om...

I suggest this as I suspect it would make for a quicker way of
construction particularly as the buck could be reused for subsequent
aircraft.

There are some use of aluminum adhesives in light aircraft. The Grumman
Tiger for example uses it on some of the parts.

There is one thing that everyone is not mentioning, while talking of bonding
aluminum. The process (that I know no more about than what has been
mentioned here, in the past) is very tricky, from a prep standpoint, and
quality control. It has been said that homebuilders lack the facilities and
experience to reliably complete the process.
--
Jim in NC