Old June 3rd 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Believe it or not -- video

On May 31, 4:35*pm, Ron Garret wrote:

The only part of this I don't believe is that the engine didn't burst
into flames on startup. *Ten shots of primer? *Seems a tad excessive.

As others posted, 10 shots is the only way.in my Sundowner.

Though truth be known, I think the first five shots really is "priming
the primer" as I get no resistance in the pulling or pushing.

Around five, I start hearing the suction of the primer so by the 10th
shot or so, I have good solid resistance, pushing and pulling.on the
knob.