Old December 28th 03, 12:28 AM
weary

"Alan Minyard" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:42:40 GMT, "weary" wrote:

"Alan Minyard" wrote in message
.. .

From: "weary"

Do you think Saddam Hussein had the same right to use WMD to save

the
lives of Iraqi servicemen while fighting Iran and internal

rebellion?
Did Al-Qaeda have the same right to deliberately target civilians

in
their
war with the USA, specifically WTC?

If Saddam hadn't invaded Iran there would not have been a need to

defend
"Iraqi
servicemen."

Complaints about his use of WMD relate to uses considerably pre-dating
his invasion of Kuwait.

As for the attacks on the WTC there was no military value there. An
argument
could be made for the strike on the Pentagon being a military

attack.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima each had valid military targets within the

cities.

The odds are that there were Reservists in the WTC at the time of the
attack.
The poster I was replying to advocated using "ANY MEANS" to end the

war.
He also wrote "If that means incinerating two, three, or however many
Japanese Cities
by the bombs carried by the 509th's B-29s, so be it." He made no

mention
of
destroying military assets. His choice of words clearly states that

the
destruction of
cities was what would produce a Japanese surrender, not destruction of
military
assets.

Destruction of Japan, by whatever means possible, was warranted.

That's what AQ thinks of the USA

And it is clear that you think that they are right. They are not, and we

will
hunt them down.

An irrational conclusion from what I wrote, but what I expect from you.

The
barbarity of their military was an abomination, and it was continuing
daily

That's what AQ thinks of the USA.

Once again, you think that they are right.

And once again an irrational conclusion.

You are either massively
mis-informed or you simply hate the US.

Actually I'm just stating or summarising what is in the public
domain regarding statements by AQ.

In either case, welcome to my
kill file.

Tell someone who cares.

A very mature response to hearing bad news - shoot the messenger.