Old November 2nd 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Starduster One pros and cons

"Errol Groff" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:55:47 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Errol Groff" wrote

AHH! The light come on!
I enjoy doing the web for NEMES and greatly appreciate constructive
comments. I have updated the page with a different background, hope
this one is easier on Jim's eyes.

Much better, but what is wrong with a plain old color, like white? g

http://neme-s.org/EAA_1363/visit_to_eaa_1363_plain.htm

Special for you Jim!

Bless you, my son!

Ya' know, it may not be fancy, but it is SO much more readable.

I say, save the "fancy" for the pictures, or the clickable links, or layout!

Really, thanks for your effort. It goes above and beyond.
--
Jim in NC