Old August 25th 04, 11:23 AM
B2431

From: ZnU

In article et,
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"rstro" wrote in message
. net...

He is calling it off--because they should be discussing the issues that
are currently affectign this country--and we all know George The
Monkey can't do that!

No? Perhaps you haven't noticed, but George Bush is running on the basis

of
his recent service as an elected official while John Kerry is running on

his
record of military service during the Vietnam War. Discussing the issues
that are currently affecting this country will mean a landslide for Bush.

At a time when more than half of the population thinks the country is
headed in the wrong direction?

Kerry knows that, that's why he's making Vietnam the issue.

Kerry has not made Vietnam *the* issue. He obviously wants people to be
aware of his record (there's such nice contrast with Bush's record), but
if you listen to his speeches, they're almost entirely about policy
issues. He doesn't stand at the podium telling war stories.

--

Every speach I have heard kerry make in the past half year are slamming Bush. I
have yet to hear him tell us what his is going to do for us other than keep us

I want to know what he is going to do for us other than replace Bush.

I want kerry to discuss his actions after he came back starting with his
acusations of war crimes and continuing through his political career to date.
To hear him speak the only thing in his he has done in entire life life was to
serve in Viet Nam. Why won't he tell us what he has done since then. He is the
one who made Viet Nam a campaign issue, not Bush.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired