Old December 11th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Mystery of crashed glider in Arizona

On Dec 10, 6:13*am, Bob Kuykendall wrote:

I don't remember any entries for HP-17 in the files, but I'll check.
The name Bawden gives me something to go on.

Thanks, Bob K.

I scanned the files for likely candidates, no joy. I found three
folders for HP-17; one kit shipment overseas (Sweden, I think) and two
others that look like they converted to HP-18.

I'd probably have to go through the whole cabinet to find a shipment
to "Bawden." I'm in the middle of Akaflieg Douglas Flat X right now,
so it will have to wait.

Thanks, Bob K.