Old September 29th 03, 03:09 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Barnyard BOb -- the diesels are coming, the diesels are coming, the
disels are coming, the diesels are coming, the diesels are coming

No need for the warning, we should be able to hear/smell them well in
advance. I plan to have the first Bearhawk equipped with chrome stacks,
and mudflaps on my wheel pants, complete with the chrome reclining lady.

Del Rawlins

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hot off the AVflash press...

"JET-A FOR GA PROGRESS CONTINUES ... OVERSEAS
The French engine-builder SMA received Supplementary Type Certificates
this month from the French aviation agency, DGAC, that OK its Jet
A-burning diesel SR305-230 piston engine for installation on the C-182
and the F182 (produced by French aircraft manufacturer Reims Aviation
Industries). FAA validation is expected to follow shortly, according
to SMA. A flight demonstration tour will begin by the end of October,
with stops in the United Kingdom and across Europe, using a 182 owned
by Aviation sans Frontieres, the first to be fitted with the engine.
SMA says its engine will go 3,000 hours before overhaul, and is easy
to maintain, reliable, user-friendly, and good for the environment."

Wanna guess what these puppies are gonna sell for? ---

Barnyard BOb -- can't even afford a wild arse guess