Old April 28th 05, 06:15 AM
Yofuri

a425couple wrote:
"Yofuri" wrote in message

a425couple wrote:

"Yofuri" wrote in message

I can confirm a visiting A7E doing it out of the fuel pits at NAS
Miramar in that era. He was doing fine until he tried to turn downwind
and one panel separated. The only injury was superficial glass cuts to
a toddler in a house on the lip of a canyon when wreckage shattered the
patio door. Rick

Thank you very much. Think that is the one pictured in the link?

Could you repeat the link? I missed it. Rick

Sure A good poster over on s.m.n. gave me this link, "
http://www.vmf235.com/f8_wingsfolded.jpg not F-4 but if I read the
photo credit right is Marine. You have to careful with Google refs ---"
Anyone know if this photo is real, and what outcome was?

That's a Marine F8. The one I knew of was a VA-25 A7E.

Rick