Old November 8th 04, 01:14 PM
Jerry Springer

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Richard,

Also Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, Leatherman multi-tools and Patagonia.

Here's a list of outdoor recreation companies that endorsed Kerry....

Great idea. "Don't buy from Kerry supporters". Just like "Don't buy
from Jews". Now, where again did that lead?

The idiocy in this group has reached new heights...

I don't have a problem with Kerry supporters at all. Problem I have is
with Kerry supporters that mouth off and say they are going to leave the
country if Bush wins, that is idiotic and it makes them look really
stupid, I would have more respect for them if they did leave. My problem
with Kerry was that I was in Vietnam 67-68 and to have that jackass come
back and say the things he did about the service men there was nuts.
I believe that if Kerry had really won his medals he would not have been
so eager to throw them away.

Jerry