Old December 27th 09, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default contrails

delboy wrote:
On 26 Dec, 17:52, glidergeek wrote:

There have also been extinctions at the cold points, including our
near relatives the neanderthals, who failed to survive the last ice
age!

Derek C

Ya tell that to the Vikings that got forced out of farming Iceland in
the 14 century, who caused that?- Hide quoted text -

Some good stuff about this in the following link:

http://tinyurl.com/ydkr5pf

Derek Copeland

I started reading at his home page, which appears to have good material
;-)

http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/mandias/lia/index.html

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

* "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* Sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more

* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org