Old December 19th 04, 03:44 AM
Jens Krueger

Hankal wrote:

There's only one FBO in Naples. Its the Naples Airport Authority. They
have a monopoly. And use it.

I fly into Naples once a month. They always treat me right. Even get to
use the car to drive for breakfast. The fuel prices are a bit on the high
side, but they cater to deep pocket clientel. During the Hurricane I
repositioned my bird to Naples and they took good care of it.

The "they", you are referring to, are the line guys etc. Great people,
no doubt. But still, NAA, aka "the management" is using their
monopolistic position, hence the high fuel prices. They are also getting
sued right now, because of alleged violation of the sherman act.

Cheers,
Jens

--
I don't accept any emails right now. Usenet replys only.