Old July 27th 03, 04:57 AM
Michael I Green

Northern California Soaring Club at the Byron Airport, Contra Costa
County, CA.

Eyes open and common sense.

MG

rjciii wrote:

For background informational purposes for an upcoming meeting with the
FAA concerning our ongoing complaint with respect to local
discriminatory rules conrolling glider operations, I request
information pertaining to any known glider operations at uncontrolled
pulic airfields with crossing runways.

Primarily, I need to know the name and location of the airfield, as
well as the name of the glider operation or club. Also, a description
of any procedures that may be in place to ensure deconfliction of
traffic at the runway intersection would be helpful.

The need for this information is time sensitive.

I may be contacted directly at:

Michael I Green

_____

'