Old August 11th 11, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
lanebush

Default Is there a problem at Naviter

On Aug 11, 10:02*am, Grider Pirate wrote:
On Aug 11, 6:54*am, Tony wrote:

two emails in the last 2.5 weeks and no response on my issue of
upgrading to version 4. oh well i didn't really need to be able to use
that expensive software that i paid for. i hope Andrej enjoys his
soaring holiday. sigh.

Back when I got my first PDA, I emailed Navitar with some questions
about See You Moblile. *By the time I got an answer, I had installed
and had been using XCSoar for a week, and found it did everything I
needed. They also have a forum, and I've never had a question un-
answered for more than 24 hours. It's also free, and I'm a cheap SOB.

Uncle Fuzzy

SoarPilot is free and has the best product support I have ever
experienced. Plus it is fun to assemble an awsome GPS nav computer
out of a bunch of free junk! I like the Oudie but there is always a
couple of guys at every pilot meeting scratching their heads and
trying to get the Oudie going. I have never seen a SoarPilot user
staring blankly at the PDA screen.

Lane