Old September 16th 07, 08:58 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 03:15:49 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.

Why?

Because he is radical, self opinionated, bombastic, argumentative & never
gives up.
Because he works hard for a living, has his own home & loves his pets.
Because I respect him.

He sounds like a kook, now that you mention it.

Define "kook".

Don't mention it.

Oh, I forgot to mention that he has been on groups for much longer than you
or I.
He will still be here when you are gone.

Since when? I have been reading Usenet since 1984. Since it started in
1979, he could hardly have been reading it for much longer than me.

1984? That makes you an ubergeek. I always thought you were odd.

No, I'm quite even. Sometimes.