Old December 9th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
a[_3_]

Default I Give Jeffrey Credit Where Credit Is Due

On Dec 9, 8:32*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 05:09:25 -0800 (PST), a wrote:
On Dec 9, 6:25*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:00:39 -0800 (PST), a wrote:
It's really best to think of creatures like Bross as something you
might examine under a microscope -- a prod or two makes them hiss and
try to be an alpha dog, but it's all bark and no bite. Losers on line
need attention, negative attention is better than none in their little
minds. There's the old public relations thing where the thought is
"Write anything about me but spell my name right." You'll notice I
didn't. An ignoranus by another other name is still stupid and an anal
orifice.
Which reminds me, I can't wait until my lover coomes home.

That's interesting. lol
--http://tr.im/1f95

Oh look, the loser on line is doing psychological projection. Floss
needs professional help. Alas, I can only suck his cock.

Like hell you will. .
--
* * *_?_ * * *Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend..
* * (@ @) * * * * Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

We don't hold your being homosexual against you -- stupid arrogance,
however, and delusions of being somehow competent are another matter.
Go play at being an airplane and do that on a busy street the next
time your mommy lets you go outside. That at least you can afford to
do ."I rent" What a laugh. You rant, little boy.