Old July 19th 03, 05:17 AM
Peter Duniho

"Peter Gottlieb" wrote in message
Around here it is fairly common, especially on the highways. When I go 70
in a 55 zone most every car is blowing by me like I am standing still, and
honking as they do.

Where is "around here"? I've driven all over the country and never found
myself in an area where the median traffic speed was 30 mph over the speed
limit (I figure "blowing by me" must mean the other cars are at least as
much faster than you, as you are faster than the speed limit).

Forgive me if I'm a bit incredulous of your claim. People drive crazy, but
I've never seen them drive *that* crazy, not in the US, not as a rule ("most
every car") rather than an exception.

Pete