Old April 21st 05, 09:35 AM
Roger

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:45:49 GMT, George Patterson

When I look at the NTSB reports it seems pretty often a bounced landing and
loss of directional control is cited as a cause of accidents. Many of the
pilots involved were highly experienced. My question is why isn't
recovery from bounced landings stressed more in private pilot training?

They probably figure that normal students will get plenty of practice during the
course of standard training.

I ever met any that didn't:-)) and that does include me.
At least I never broke anything on landing.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.