Old August 8th 03, 05:34 PM
Roger Halstead

On 6 Aug 2003 17:57:16 -0700, (smackey) wrote:

David Megginson wrote in message ...
I just wanted to mention that I passed my IFR flight test this
morning. We did it in hard IFR, with a 400-foot ceiling -- it was a
lot of fun.

First, congratulations!

The checkride in actual?
I checked out three locations( TVC, a DE from the Cadillac area, and
one from around Pontiac.) and all of the them required the flight to
be in VMC. They said that as I was to be the PIC for the flight and
wasn't yet rated it had to be in VMC. I was willing, but they
weren't.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

Thank you to everyone in this group for your contributions, which
helped me develop more background knowledge of IFR flight than I could
otherwise have hoped to have.

All the best,

David

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!