Old February 26th 07, 08:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew B

Default Hellcat Mk I - NICE ! ! !

wrote in message
ng.com...
Maybe it's "OK" as a Franklin Mint diecast, but it doesn't hold a candle
a properly built plastic kit.

Brian

Would this be anywhere near qualifying as what you mean Brian?
I've been waiting for an excuse to post the pic for a while now, it was
taken while the model was suspended in front of a white-ish wall having
given the prop a quick spin. I'm just a little disappointed by the under
wing light/reflection. A standard plastic kit completed by my brother.

--
Andrew

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
(Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Model.jpg
Views:	81