Old June 26th 13, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default Sailplane Tracker oddness/bug (15-m and Open Nats)

I'm curious if anyone else is seeing the same problem I am, when they use the Tracker...

If you go to the main page for the 15-meter/Open Nat Championships
http://www.ssa.org/SailplaneTracker/default.asp?id=2223

You see tabs for "15" and "Open". Clicking on either tab in Firefox shows the task for the day and only a very partial list of the sailplanes flying in that class. Clicking on those tabs in Chroms gives a complete list of the sailplanes in that class but a bunch of "(no tracker)" messages next to many of them.

However, if you click the "- Industrial Airpark" button in the upper-left part of the page and then choose the "Tracks" tab, you see a complete list of ALL of the participants and their active traces - including many of the sailplanes that are missing from the Firefox view and/or showing "(no tracker)" in Chrome.

Is it just my PC, or are others experiencing this inconsistency?

--Noel