Old October 17th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Jay, watch those Pathfinder keys!

"Montblack" wrote

http://maxair2air.com/06AIR/Howard500/O01.html
There are a couple of Howard 500's at our airport - GREAT looking plane.

EVERYONE !

You owe it to yourself, to look (in detail-follow the links) to look this
over, closely, if you did not know about this bird. I never knew anything
like this existed. It is fascinating.

Imagine; a twin radial blowing past big, modern jets on approach, because it
doesn't want to go that slow.

A nearly sea level cabin, at 20,000 feet, with the ability to go much
higher.

All this, and it still flies every day or two, and not just for air shows
and such.

Fascinating.
--
Jim in NC