Old August 9th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Harbor Freight Support group

Oh thank Gawd, I thought I was the only one who had to keep their wife
in check at HF. Now if I could just keep her away from Elliots
Hardware. You would not believe the nuts, screws, and bolt selection
that place has.

Anthony W wrote:
Count me in. In addition to the tools I get there, on my last trip over
there I bought 4 stunt kites for only 7 bucks each. Now I can hardly
wait to take my grandkids to the beach...

Tony

wrote:
I have been considering starting a support group for people with a
likewise addiction to my own. The day Harbor Freight moved into my
town, my life was changed. It was easy to avoid it when it was online.
I know other stores have impulse items by the checkout, but this damn
place is filled with impulse items. Really. Who can resist a 32 piece
screwdriver set fot $5. oh wait... that is a good deal on shrink
tubing. who cares if I already have some... how many pairs of $.99
utility scissors does one REALLY need?
I need help. I just bought a welder, but was back the next day for
accessories.