Old August 19th 03, 01:11 AM
Murphy's law

(Dennis Chitwood) wrote in message . com...
Just so ya' know... Rick Stitt's turbine conversion has not worked,
yet. As far as I know, I have the only installed conversion to date,
and it has some serious flaws. The rotors just don't see any
horsepower. The drive system leaks profusely when the seals blow, and
they blow about every five minutes of use. The clutch disintegrated
after about thirty attempted engagements. The helicopter has only
hovered once, but at excessive redline temperatures.
I realize that Rick uses his website to make it appear that all is
well, but it is not.
If Rick Stitt ever does fix his products, I'll let you know. I
haven't heard from him in quite a while, but I understand he is in the
process of moving.
Dennis Chitwood
N500XT

Deja Vu M500 all over again & again.
American version : the **** hit the fan.
Original version : the "fan" itself is a piece of BS.