Old July 15th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,news.groups
Jose[_1_]

Default Proposal For A New Rec.Aviation Newsgroup.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, you're saying, that because some members
of a newsgroup's readership disrespect the newsgroup's charter, and
post off-topic articles, there is no reason to make an attempt to
mitigate the issue?

I think he means that it would =not= mitigate the issue, in fact it may
make it worse (due to crossposting and multple posting).

Jose
--
The monkey turns the crank and thinks he's making the music.