Old March 18th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.ifr

Default Need help with Narco LORAN LRN 840

Benjamin Gawert wrote:
Jim Macklin schrieb:

Google returned these...

[snipped Google results]

Thanks, but that doesn't help me much. I already did a search with
Google but sales ads for aircrafts that have such a LORAN device aren't
really helpful. And buying a manual for a price that is more than this
unit is worth is also not an option.

So if someone out there does have a Narco LRN-840 and a manual please
check out the connector pinout and post it here.

Benjamin

Actually, if you READ those google ads, you may notice that SOME are for
sales relating to the literature that you are looking for, not just
aircraft with them installed.

Eastern Avionics, in particular, will likely have what you are looking
for and email you a pinout for less than $20 total. Just in case nobody
happens to have a free copy laying around.

Also check out Ebay, GEBE's Estate Sale.. they have LOTS of old avionics
documentation and I have purchased several items from them in the past.
Again, the price may be quite reasonable (but not free...)

Dave