Old May 21st 21, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default replacement instruments

On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 6:57:58 AM UTC-6, Phoenix wrote:
I'm yanking my Lnav / GPSnav from my panel and am installing a CN2 on a RAM. I'd like to fill some of the holes with something that is moderately inexpensive yet will complement the CN2. Remaining a Sage CVA, airspeed, alt.
Any ideas?

A Flarm Display(Like Uavionic) or transponder (TT22)

or an Electric Backup Vario w/audio like Borgelt B400 with a battery backup. But this could probably replace you Sage. Could add the Averager option.

Brian