Old May 24th 21, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default replacement instruments

Dear Phoenix: If you are not familiar with Mr. Leonard, he is a corner stone of gliding in America. He has the largest collection of sail panes in the US. He has been or currently is on the Board of Directors Of the SSA. He is
one of the guys who gives more back to soaring than he takes! Plus his Christmas fudge is to die for. Offer to trade the Lnav to get on his Christmas fudge list.

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 5:23:06 PM UTC-7, Phoenix wrote:
On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:32:09 AM UTC-4, Steve Leonard wrote:
If you just want it "gone", I will pay for you to ship it to me and I will figure out if it works, what software version, etc.

Steve Leonard

Not sure what you mean be "wanting it gone". I assume you want me to give it to you?