Old May 25th 21, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default replacement instruments

On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 5:15:37 PM UTC-5, Phoenix wrote:
Hi Steve,
I gave it to one of our club members who is interested. If he doesn't buy it, I guess it'll end up cluttering Steve's hangar.

Awesome! It is by far, the best vario on the used market that can be readily had for under $400. Together with the GPS Nav, it provides enormous functionality. The GPS Nav can also drive a moving map via several different programs. Glad you found it a good home!

Steve Leonard