Old May 25th 21, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Herbert kilian

Default replacement instruments

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 10:58:25 AM UTC-5, Steve Leonard wrote:
On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 1:45:52 PM UTC-5, Mark Mocho wrote:
One more item in his hangar and it will probably explode!
Well, I certainly would like to see THAT on YouTube!

Mark I think it would look something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0aqHfvHcsc

Steve

Forget about all the hole-filling for hole-filling's sake. Declutter, reduce, refrain from useless junk. Build a new panel, have it cut, install. Make sure you have space for a Trig TT22 transponder.
Herb, J7