Old May 26th 21, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Looking to borrow an ASW-27 horizontal stabilize in SW USA

On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 9:05:00 PM UTC-7, 5Z wrote:
So I ended up borrowing a horizontal stab from a friend in CA, but unfortunately, it doesn't fit. So I put his elevator on my stab and that also doesn't fit. Looks like I would need to remove about 1-2 mm to fit my wider elevator drive.

The repair to my damaged elevator should be complete in 3-4 weeks, so I'll just fly club ships when I get the urge.

5Z

I know a guy that leased a helicopter to a movie company for two months. The bird can back with holes drilled in the fire wall for a smoke system!