Old May 26th 21, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default LX90xx fln or flx file install for Flarm Contest ID?

I just went through a horrible time updating my Flarmnet file in my
Flarmview device.Â* I could not find the executable file, fln2flx.exe
anywhere on the net and google and duckduckgo searches came up empty
handed.Â* Oh, and there is not a link to the executable in the User's
Manual, either.Â* Even on the LXNav site, the search function does not
find "flx2fln.exe".

Ah...Â* But if you search through the downloads you'll find, FlarmNet
Converter Tool and, when you download that, you get fln2flx.exe.Â* A
little better documentation would be in order.Â* I probably won't update
my Flarmview device for a long time or even never but, if I do, I will
have forgotten how to do it.

Dan 5J
On 5/26/21 11:49 AM, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:08:44 AM UTC-5, CS wrote:
On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 10:27:26 PM UTC-5, Jeffrey Resnik wrote:
If of interest, I can forward the file that I used which was recognized by the LX9000 from the SD Card.

Thank you, I have sent my email address to you at both your mac and gmail accounts.

You should post this question to the LXNav user Google group.

https://groups.google.com/g/lxnav-user-group.