Old May 28th 21, 08:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default replacement instruments

Nah, I meant enthalpy, the sum of the system'sinternal energy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_energyand the product of its
pressure and volume, not entropy, a state of disorder, randomness, or
uncertainty.Â* But frankly, both would apply. 😮

Dan
5J

On 5/28/21 9:54 AM, Herbert Kilian wrote:
On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 11:56:25 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Last time I set foot in Steve's hangar, I could feel the rise in enthalpy...

Dan 5J
On 5/25/21 9:58 AM, Steve Leonard wrote:
On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 1:45:52 PM UTC-5, Mark Mocho wrote:
One more item in his hangar and it will probably explode!
Well, I certainly would like to see THAT on YouTube!
Mark I think it would look something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0aqHfvHcsc

Steve

I think you meant entropy. Enthalpy is the total heat content of a system. Is Steve's hangar heated?