Old June 2nd 21, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Flarm Target direction

Which FLARM display systems (dedicated or integrated) annunciates
a close target? I.E. "traffic twelve o'clock low".

This seems clearly better to me than just a beep, then having to understand
what a display is telling you, and only then looking out of the cockpit.

I know ClearNav does annunciation and the LxNav 90xx systems does too (I have been told).

Why not the LxNav dedicated FLARM display devices? Why not all devices? Is there a disadvantage to annunciation?

John (OHM)