Old June 6th 21, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeffrey Resnik

Default SSA Sailplane Tracker

The SSA site is pulling from Glideport Aero using pilot GPS Trackers. It does not appear that it is being supported or further developed to consider use of ADSB / Transponder Tracking which Flightaware uses.

I see Mr. Walker is having a good flight out of Moriarty in 6X.

JPR

Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 12:26:50 PM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
I've been looking for a friend on the SSA Sailplane Tracker but there
are no flights currently shown for Moriarty, NM. A quick look at
Flightaware 0E0 clearly shows him south bound out of Moriarty. What's up?

--
Dan
5J