Old June 10th 21, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default X-change Dittel for Becker

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:19:22 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
I've never seen such a thing, but it might not be too much work to
simply remove the panel, remove all of the switches and instruments, and
plug the square hole with fiberglass or carbon. Then cut a new round
hole and remount the things you removed. Except for the cure time on
the resin, it should be less than a day's work.

Good luck!

Dan
5J
On 6/10/21 9:31 AM, Phoenix wrote:
I currently have a Dittel mounted at the bottom of the stack. I would like to replace it with a Becker. Is there an "adaptor" to change the mounting hole from the square Dittel to the round Becker?

This might work:

https://www.segelflug.de/osclass/index.php?
page=item&id=54270

RO