Old August 11th 04, 04:02 PM
Lennie the Lurker

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...

Sorry to hear that but all the best wishes for your daughter and the family.

Chuck S

It's been 35 years of it now, Chuck. You never get used to it, maybe
a little hardened from it, but I still hate seeing it reach the point
where it is now. The back and kidney surgeries were ok, they at least
stopped the problem, but lungs that are only 30% of the capacity they
should be is something they can't cure with a knife.

MIght be taking a trip to Tucson with Del O. pretty quick, think I'm
going to sell a turret lathe, and that would be where it would be
delivered to. The drive might be boring enough. (Nothing is boring
with Del there.)