Old July 27th 03, 12:23 PM
Barnyard BOb --

That's all I was saying. Nothing more. I did not suggest that we *all*
need one, just that *he* needs one.

And Bob, if he can afford variable-geometry wings he can damned well
afford an AOA. He'll need it. One thing my experience in IS has taught
me is that the system that requires the least amount of human discipline
and/or interpretation is the one that will work best when operated by
humans. We're inconsistent, forgetful, inattentive things and it's best
to simplify things for the human as much as possible. Especially when
lives are on the line.

Grieg

I stand corrected.

Somehow, I missed the variable-geometry gobbledy gook.
By all means, install a fool proof toilet seat while your at it,
with automatic arse wiper...
being us humans are sooooo absent minded and forgetful.

Barnyard BOb -- dining on salted crow while LM_A_O