Old September 15th 04, 12:59 PM
Dionysos

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Did I miss something,wasn't there supposed to be some earth shaking

announcement
from zoom/jaun in Sept? I took a quick look but couldn't find
jauns post about the event so maybe I'm wrong about the month.

Chuck (tired of holding my breath) S RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

You will not hear about it...it has been mostly covered up. I do have
classified information on this most astounding feat though...
My sources have disclosed that Captain Zoom had chartered a Boeing 747 to
fly much needed supplies to Iraq. When arriving at Baghdad Intl, he then did
a knife edge pass down the runway. He then had to evade several missiles, as
forces fired on him thinking he was a terrorist. After landing, he regaled
the crowd with his latest flying story...It had to be hushed though because
of the way he broke through defenses.

--
Dionysos