Old February 7th 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
matt michael

Default Duo NV lands on Heavenly Ski Resort. Not kidding...

Of course, witness accounts are typically fairly useless especially
when it comes to estimating height but still, I found the following
comment interesting"

"Yeah, I was actually there on the mountain today, and had an
opportunity to see the aftermath. over the past few days that glider
has been getting uncomfortably close to many chair lifts on the
mountain. Dangerously close in my opinion. While riding Dipper Express
the other day, I was scared it was going to hit the lift while I was
on it."

Matt Michael
SSF monkey.