Old July 14th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
John Carrier

Default The Unmanned Combat Air System Carrier Demonstration Program: A New Dawn for Naval Aviation?

"Mike" wrote in message
ps.com...
The Unmanned Combat Air System Carrier Demonstration Program: A New
Dawn for Naval Aviation?
Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments
http://www.csbaonline.org/4Publicati...nned_Comba.pdf

I don't think manned aircraft will be eliminated any time soon, but I think
unmanned vehicles are going to perform more and more missions over the next
several decades. I think we'll have an air wing that's over 50% unmanned by
2020-2025.

R / John