Old August 29th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Ramsey

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

"Mike" wrote in message
"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in message
news

"Mike" wrote in message
"Bob Noel" wrote in message
In article Y4Htk.1161$Ro1.744@trnddc04, "Mike"
wrote:

Nobody wants to give up their "right" to
drive with a cell phone, ignore speed limits, run stop lights, etc.
even
though such activity puts other people at risk.

"drive with a cell phone" .... ohmygawd. Hey, what about drive with
one of those GPS thingies, or changing CDs or scanning thru XM radio
or....?
Maybe we should require a sterile car so that nothing, absolutely
nothing
can distract the driver.

(yep - this crusade about talking on a cellphone is a hot button for
me).

Crusade all you want. Argue from silly extremes all you want. Talking
on the phone while driving increases risk of having a serious accident
by 4-5 times. But you prove my point beautifully. People don't really
give a rat's arse about being safer if it inconvieniences them, even if
the inconvienience is slight.

Got any data to support that?

Yes.

Your google broke?

Do your own homework piggy. Put up, shut, or you my bitch.