Old November 10th 09, 07:27 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_16_]

Default The Death Of Bear Bottoms

hummingbird wrote:

Franklin also made this very revealing statement about his mental
condition after being exposed for forging/name hijacking:

"...when I am in character as "Hummingbird"
I say ... I do not know what you are talking about or who
Franklin is and I have never posted using any name other
than my real one and I was christened Hummingbird at
birth"

Ref: Franklin on alt.comp.freeware, uk.politics.misc 28-Dec-2008

Hello Chris ("Hummingbird" in a.c.f.). Thank you for another unusual
post. I'm not sure anyone other than sockpuppets like "Jeffrey Bloss" or
"Maxwell" would agree with you, so I'll ignore your contentious
allegations.

Thank you for drawing to my attention your misunderstanding about what I
said. I'm always happy to explain things to you.

As you know I use the nym "Hummingbird" when I post to uk.politics.misc.
It's an nym which was discarded several years ago by yourself. From
that time onwards you have posted in u.p.m. as "Aracari".

I felt it would be nice to keep the name Hummingbird in u.p.m. and you
will remember I announced I would be doing this this in both a.c.f. and
u.p.m. to avoid any misunderstanding.

In order to be true to life, when I post to u.p.m. I use the character
of the Hummingbird which u.p.m. grew to know based on you. The response
you have always given to an inquiry about your nym is:

"I do not know what you are talking about or who xxxxx
is and I have never posted using any name other than my
real one and I was christened Hummingbird at birth"

Of course that is a load of bull****. Nevertheless it's the way you
answer that question and I was making reference to it.

So when you read those words and don't understand them then it's easiest
to think of yourself speaking.

Hope that helps.

Your good friend,