Old November 18th 05, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Lightspeed Headset Update

The 15s, 20s, 15XLs, 20XLs, and 25XLs are all their "old" models. They
had known durability "issues" with those models

I have a problem with a company that sells items with "known durability
issues".

They're not selling the crappy ones anymore.

Lightspeed learned about their QC problems over time, and addressed them
very aggressively. (They GAVE me a $450 headset to keep me as a customer.)

True, it would've been better for them to make the product right from the
get-go, but remember, Lightspeed was new to the aviation industry when they
busted the ANR market wide-open. They just made the first generation too
fragile to hold up to daily in-cockpit use.

It's hard to fault a company when they take the bull by horns and fix
things.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA