Old July 21st 03, 09:02 PM
Dan Luke

"gpa" wrote:
I see you fly out of BFM. Do you know Bobby Mooring the mixmaster

mosquito
abatement man & resident flying instructor at BFM? I was wonder how he is
doing these days. I think he calls himself Azalea Air...

Yep, I know Bobby well - he owns the other 172RG on the field. He gave me my
BFR-before-last. He's the local FAA Safety Counsellor. Bobby seems to be
doing fine.

When you get a chance you might want to fly up to Monroeville for your

$100
hamburger and and ask if Harper Lee (Author of To Kill a Mockingbird) is
still signing copies of her book. One of her relatives runs the FBO there
and in the past was able to get pilots who dropped in signed copies of her
books...Never know, it might be worth something someday...I got me one

last
time I was up there.

Love the book, but I only have a worn out paperback. It would be a thrill to
find a hard cover copy and fly it up there for her to sign. Like most pilots
who trained around Mobile, I've been to MVC many times.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM